Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Little Big Brother...

Tonight I burnt dinner and my parent just leave for the weekend. I felt so bad. My little big brother ate it because he said it was not that bad, then he asked "what did you make me for lunch, that was good?" This is my little brother I was just talking to my little sister about today saying that he never complains. It took me a little while to realize that his question was a hint for me to make him one of them at the same time as I am making brownies to make up for burning dinner. :) He asked me while I was making the food "why is that you are the only one that get distracted?" this is funny because a month ago while I was getting to know a young man everyone started to see that I get distracted and thought that it was because of the young man, but it was because when I get started to think about thing I can get deep in thought and miss what is going on around me. :) Well when my other brother get home from work later I will probably have to make him something too or maybe he has a sniffer like our little sister and not notice the smell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment