Monday, September 27, 2010

Starting...

I am not sure how this is going to work but I thought I would give it a try. My Mom suggested that I write on a blog and since I started my Journals over 7 years ago to write my thoughts down I thought that maybe if I share my thoughts with others they can benefit from them too. It is okay if you do not agree with me I do not mind. I am not trying to change any one with what I say on here, I just hope that some one can get some thing out of what the Lord is teaching me at the time. So, feel free to read my blog and please excuses the mistakes in my grammar and spelling, I will try to be sure that it is right but I am not wanting to spend too much time on the spelling or I might give up on this all together.
I hope that some one enjoys this. Have a wonderful day filled with Gods Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment